We all Want to Live Healthier
So why is changing behavior so hard?
- We rely on our own will-power instead of trusting God first.
- The health of our body, mind, spirit & community are intertwined; yet we tend to each separately, if at all.
- We try to change in isolation; when safe support & accountability is needed.
- Education is confused with behavior change. They are radically different.
- Diets are short-term and rarely result in lasting change.
There’s a better way…bring Come Alive! to your small group!